123.HP.COM/OJ7510 SETUP FOR OJ 7510 PRINTER
The 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup for printer Prints, Copies, Scans, and Fax a document and photo. It is suitable for both Wired and Wireless network connection. Duplex printing makes you print the document swiftly. Avail the desired file from any place at any time with the help of the mobile printing feature.
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
- ePrint, AirPrint, CloudPrint
- Supports HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Supports Borderless Printing
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Supports Memory Card
Airprint is one of the latest technology that prints your text and images from Apple devices by linking to the printer. You are free from installing drivers and software from 123.hp.com/setup 7510.
Utilize the mobile devices to print your files and images directly to the HP ePrint enabled printer with an active Internet connection. Just send the email to the printer's unique email address to print.
Google Cloud Print is a free service that lets you print your items from the system and mobile. Register your printer in the Google Cloud print using Chromebook or the Chrome browser using 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
123.hp.com/OJ7510 Setup for Printer Install & Support
Technical support Number – 1844 968 2988
FIRST TIME HP OFFICEJET 7510 PRINTER SETUP
Initially, to install the printer you need to eliminate the packings and protective tapes that are present in and around the printer. Look at the manual for performing the other steps in the printer.
- Take away the printer from the box and examine the contents that are shipped along with the printer box.
- Insert the input tray and align the input tray extender with the input tray. Shove the input tray extender into the input tray until it snaps into place.
- Insert the output tray above the input tray extender and then shove the tray until it fixes into place.
- Insert the output tray. Elevate the scanner lid to discard the packaging materials that are present inside the printer and seal the scanner lid.
- Plug in the power cable to the hindside of the printer and then plug in the other end of the power cable to the electrical socket.
- While connecting the power cable, do not plug-in the USB cable. During the printer software and driver installation,plug-in the USB cable.
- Switch on the printer and then customize the preferences on the printer's control panel by touching your preferred language, country/region and then by setting the date and time from guidelines of 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- Elevate the output tray, move the paper width guides to their farthest position and then drag the input tray out.
- Pull the input tray extender to place the desired paper size and then insert the paper with the print-side facing down and then move the paper until it snaps into place.
- Move the paper width guides until they rest against the edges of the paper and then bring down the output tray.
- Install the SETUP cartridges that were shipped in the box. In case you fail to install the cartridge may cause an issue while printing using HP Officejet 7510 installer.
- Insert the genuine ink cartridges by opening the access door of the ink cartridge.Pause until the carriage is inactive before you proceed.
- Handle the ink cartridges so that the ink cartridge contacts are facing the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into their corresponding slots.
- While inserting the ink cartridge, smoothly push the cartridge until it snaps into place and then seal the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Once you are done with the primary setup process, ensure that the printer is assembled properly. Now, try to install the printer HP Officejet 7510 driver download and software for the printing process.
Driver Download and Installation
Attempt to download the upgraded printer driver which is stored in the Downloads folder and then install it from the download folder.
Download and install the upgraded software from the Windows OS
- In accordance with the printer model and version of the operating system, a full feature printer driver download is accessible on the download page.
- Utilize the instructions to download the upgraded printer driver from our website.
- After downloading the printer driver, move to the next step to install the printer driver for your printer from 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- In case the downloads fail, reach our website for the upgraded Software.
- Index in the printer model, if required, and then ratify that the operating system is appropriate.
- Choose Download, which is acquired under the Driver Printer Installation Software.
- On the Downloads folder, upgraded driver gets downloaded
Installation of the downloaded printer driver
- Install the printer HP Officejet 7510 driver download which is downloaded on the Downloads Folder. Double click on the file to view the contents on the folder. Choose a connection type as USB, Wireless or Wired option, during the installation process.
- Liable to the printer model and connection to finish the installation.
- Double click on the download folder or the upgraded printer driver .exe folder to begin the installation.
- Utilize the instruction mentioned on the screen to enable the connection to the printer and then install the printer driver.
- After installation, try to print, scan and fax a document based on the printer's functionality using HP Officejet 7510 installer.
Wireless Printer Setup
Configure your HP Officejet 7510 printer with the Wireless network connection. Make use of the steps which are listed below to easily configure it.
Wireless Printer Setup - WINDOWS
- Prior printing and scanning to the printer from the computer over a network. Establish the printer over the network. Download and install the software on the computer. Look for a glance to configure the printer on a wireless network.
- Organize the network name,password while connecting the computer and printer over a wireless connection. Make sure that you have an internet connection during the setup process.
- Keep the HP Officejet 7510 printer and computer close to the wireless router during the installation procedure.
- Ensure that the printer, computer and wireless router are switched on and connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
Wireless Printer Setup - MAC
- Organize the network name,password to establish the connection over a wirelss network and then install the printer driver and software on the Mac.
- In case you have not installed the printer driver,trail the instructions to configure the printer over the wireless network using 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- Alter the USB connection to the wireless connection by clicking on Change the USB or wired connection to the wireless connection.
- Make sure that you power on the printer, router and computer, connect the printer and computer over a same wireless network.
- While configuring the printer over a wireless network, connect the printer over the wireless network with an Internet connection.
Duplex Printing is printing on both sides of the paper. 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup will support manual duplex printing. Here are certain steps on how to print a document on both sides of the paper manually.
- Place the paper with the short edge facing the printer into the input tray. Press File, then press Print. Press the File option on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Access the item you wish to print and then the print Window displays on the screen.Find the Page Range section. The section will permit you to choose which pages you want to print.
- Press the Pages circle to choose the Page Range menu before proceed to the next step. Enter the odd or even number numbers.
- Ensure that the printer is linked with the USB cable. Choose the printer's name from the list of available printers.
- To alter the existing printer, press the name of the printer and then choose the printer you wish from the drop-down menu.
- Press Print. After printing the first side of the paper. Turn over the page to the other side to print the other side of the printed page. Place the print side facing down with the paper facing the printer using HP Officejet 7510 installer guide.
While printing your documents or webpages, a margin is included by the printer around the document. Margins are not necessary for all the situation.
- In such cases, utilize borderless printing to print the documents without the margin. The printed image prints evenly on the entire surface of the paper.
- Borderless printing is mainly intended for printing lab-quality photos.
- Mainly inkjet printers offer the Borderless print option for photo-quality printing. Just select the print option which yields photo prints that have no white space around the edges.
- Borderless printing is an advanced technique to print large graphics like pop-up displays on the paper.
- It permits the graphic to be printed without a white margin at the sides of the print.
- 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup provides the option to crop the top and bottom of the prints without any white area on the paper.
- The Borderless printing is referred as full-bleed printing, in case there are no margins all the way around the paper.
With the help of HP Officejet 7510 printer, fax the desired files without any delay. Avail the tips which are given below to setup the fax.
- Link the telephone cord and modify the ring settings from your 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup control panel.
- Establish the ring settings from the HP printer control panel after connecting a telephone cord. Follow the instructions below to fax setup.
- Unplug any telephone devices from the phone jack that the printer is linked with.
- Detach the yellow plug from the port labeled 2-EXT on the printer.
- From the phone jack, unplug the answering machine power cord and then plug-in it to the port labeled 2-EXT on the printer.
- The fax job might be unsuccessful in case you use any other phone cord instead of the one which came along with the printer to link your printer.
- Access the printer's control panel, swipe the display to the left to select Setup option.
- Navigate to the display, select Fax Setup, Setup Wizard and then trail the instructions displayed on the screen to configure your printer for faxing.
How to clean the printhead
Are you wondering how to clean the printhead which is accumulated with dust around it? Look the manual provided below to clean the printhead. Try to clean the printhead once in a while as dust in the printhead may create printing issues.
- Before eliminating the printhead, switch on the printer to access the cartridge access door.
- Take out all the cartridges from their respective slots and keep them on a paper with the ink opening facing upwards.
- Do not place the ink cartridge outside more than 30 minutes as it may damage the ink cartridges.
- Elevate the latch handle on the print carriage until it snaps and then elevate the latch to take out the printhead.
- After removing the printhead, try to clean the printhead with a damp cloth. You need to clean three areas of the printhead : plastic ramp on either side of the ink nozzles,the edge of the ink nozzles and the electrical contacts. While cleaning the printhead, never touch the nozzles or electrical contact areas with your fingers. Clean the electrical contact areas with the help of cleaning materials using 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- Organize a clean, lint-free cloth or paper, distilled or bottle water. Utilize a dampen cloth to clean the electrical contacts area from the bottom to top. Never wipe beyond the edge between the nozzles and the electrical contacts.
- Make use of a fresh dampened cloth to clean the accumulated ink or debris from the edge between the nozzles and contacts.
- Utilze the new damp cloth to clean the plastic ramps on both sides of the nozzles. After cleaning the three areas, dry them for around one hour and then move to the next step.
- Wipe the electrical contacts that are located in the interior of the printer. Wipe the electrical contacts inside the printer using a fresh damped cloth from the top to the bottom.Wipe the area until no ink marks show on the cloth.
- Wait until the electrical contacts dry-up before you continue to the next step.Elevate the latch to insert the printhead and then bring down the latch handle.
- Ensure that you bring down the latch handle prior you install the cartridges, in case the handle remains elevated, misplace of ink cartridges and printer problems may arise from HP Officejet 7510 installer.
- Make use of colored shaped icons for a reference and then move the cartridges into its respective slots until it clicks into place.
- After wiping the printhead, seal the cartridge access door. Try to print an alignment page to examine the quality of the print.
Custom Paper Size - WINDOWS
You will be able to print different paper sizes with the HP Officejet 7510 printer. To print on a custom paper size in Windows, generate a new size in the printing software and then choose ethe new size for the print job. Look Windows for devices and then press Devices and Printer in the list of available actions.
- Press the printer's icon and then press Print Server properties. On the User Account Control window, press continue.
- Choose the new form check box on the forms tab. Key in new paper size in the form name. Choose Metric or English.
- Enter the dimensions of the custom paper in the Width and Height text boxes. Press Save form and then press OK.
- Insert the custom paper size into the input tray. Access the folder you wish to print. Press File and then press Print.
- Press Preferences in the Print window, Properties or Printer Properties. Press the Paper Quality tab.
- In case the paper size window displays, choose the new custom paper size in the pop-up menu. In case the paper size is not displayed, press Advanced and then choose the new custom size in the paper size on the pop-up menu.
- Press OK on the Properties screen, and then press OK to print the document.
Custom Paper Size - MAC
To print a custom paper size in Mac, generate a new custom paper size and then choose the new size for the print job. Based on the file option in your application, choose a method to generate the custom paper size. You can choose Page Setup or Print option.
- Mount the custom paper size into the paper input tray. Access the item you wish to print.
- Press file and then Page Setup. In Paper size window, choose Manage custom sizes. On the Custom paper size window, press the plus sign to add the new paper size and then key in the new name for the custom paper size.
- For print option, press Print option to generate a new custom size paper in the print options and the follow the same steps as that of Page Setup option from 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- In the paper size dialog box, key in the dimensions of the custom paper and then customize the margins, if required. Press OK. Press File and then choose Print. Alter the print settings, if required and then press OK or Print.
OFFICEJET 7510 TROUBLESHOOTING
Make use of the troubleshooting procedures which are listed below and prep your printer to print the desired document or photo.
Black Ink not Printing
Your printer is working properly, but the printed page does not contain the black ink, or page is very blank or missing the ink cartridges.
- Utilize standard ink cartridges for your printer.
- Examine the estimated ink levels on the ink cartridge occasionally and then change the ink cartridge if the ink level is low which provides poor print quality.
- Change with new ink cartridges if your ink cartridges is empty or low ink.
- If your ink cartridge encounter s clogged print heads. Switch off the printer and then wipe the printer ink cartridges with the help of automated tool .Access the automated tool from the control panel.
- Make sure that the print settings are correct for the print job for both Windows and Mac in 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup.
- Look whether the ink cartridge is faulty and defective. Examine the warranty period of the ink cartridge.
- You can replace the ink cartridge which is faulty which is under warranty period.
- If you are encountering the issue again, call our toll-free number to solve the issue.
Try to print a document or photo, ink cartridge problem gets displayed on the printer's control panel, then there is an issue with your ink cartridge.
- Ascertain that the cartridges are placed properly. Power on the printer, unlock the ink cartridge access door to remove the ink cartridges from its slot, halt a minute, reinsert them to their respective slots and then seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Examine whether the cartridge access door is shut. In case the door is unlocked, you will not be able to print any documents.
- Verify whether there are any problem with the cartridges, remove the cartridge and then wipe out the debris accumulated in the ink cartridges.
- Utilize a lint-free cloth to wipe the ink cartridges contacts which are located in the interior of the printer.
- Be cautious while inserting the ink cartridge to their respective slot and the smoothly press it forward until its snap its place using 123.hp.com/oj7510 setup guide.
- In case the error message gets displayed, wipe out the ink cartridge contacts again.
If the printer prints the alignment page, but the page is blank or has very little ink. Trail the steps below to overcome the issue:
- Examine whether the patterns on the alignment page are solid and aligned properly and in case you view the black and blue patterns, service the printer.
- Examine whether the patterns on the alignment page are faded or smudged,estimate the ink levels in the ink cartridge are low or empty.
- In case the ink in the cartridges are low or empty,replace the ink cartridge. In case no ink cartridges are low or empty, continue to the next step.
- Wipe the print head or ink cartridge often to solve the alignment issue. You can clean the print head using a automated tool.
- To access the tool, navigate to the settings or Tools menu to begin the print head or ink cartridge cleaning.
At certain times, you need to print a document. But the printer does not print or the paper that are inserted into the tray are not printed. This implies that a paper jam has occurred. The message displays on the printer’s control panel. This frequent error message can be real or fake. The error displays even if there are no jammed paper in the front or rear end of the printer. If the error message is real, try to remove the jammed paper from the printer using your both hands to avoid tearing of paper.
- Clear any jammed paper from the rear roller and the duplexer.
- Unplug the power cable from the hindmost of the printer with the printer turned on.
- Lift the cartridge access door.
- Remove any jammed paper from the cartridge access area, located toward the front of the printer.
123-hp-oj7510.com website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.